Monday, August 15, 2011

Impaq Muziq - Ohh Baby (Beat)


Bronx Producer Impaq Muziq “Your name should be Impact because you say some crazy shi* that has an impact on those around you,” said DJ Static. …Growing up with musical influences in every direction, from his parents and artists such as Pete Rock and CL Smooth or Otis Redding, I.mpaq has created not only a strong musical talent but also a name that speaks in volumes. Using R.I.P (Raw Impaq Productions), which was founded in 1999 and has served as a musical outlet to not only himself but to various artists. Whether making head banging beats, soulful melodies, or lyrics you can feel. Using the world as his muse, I.mpaq uses anything to inspire him; he feels music should reflect life. He tries to make what he creates something that others can relate to on some level. “My music will always capture a part of you and get a reaction, and to be honest even disliking it is a reaction. I still win because my purpose is to make you feel”

(Ohh Baby Beat Info) 
This is just a lil something I was working on recently. Although most of the
music I do is original I’m quite fond of soul samples. Inspired by a recent encounter
I had I dug this sample out the archives and went to work. I chopped this one up
into about 16 parts, sped up the tone, turned the mute groups on, and just added
tons of percussion.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...